|Advise to prospective purchasers of pets and animals
1. Before purchasing a pet ensure that you visit the breeders
premises, satisfy yourself that their animals live in a healthy
environment and are being looked after correctly. Fortunatley
there are some excellent breeders and suppliers, but regretably
this is not always the case. Unless it is absolutley unavoidable
never purchase an animal, especially dogs and cats over the phone
or internet, always visit the supplier before purchasing.
2. If you wish to purchase a pet, make sure you buy a book and
read the neccesary information about the animal, it will always
help to ensure that your animal settles in well and is happy and
healthy. An excellent selection of books can be obtained from
3. You will notice that alongside each breed of animal we have
a link for information on that breed, these links will be completed
at the earliest opportunity. If you can suggest any useful information
sites please advise us.
4. If you have brought an animal from our site we would appreciate
5. If you have any suggestions as to how Petsearcha can be improved
please dont hesitate to let us know.
Advise to Advertisers
1. Try to make your advert as interesting as possible, describe
your animals good points - tell people why they should buy your
2. When customers visit, make sure they are aware of the needs
of the type of animal you are offering.
3. Please keep in contact and let us know in any way in which
we can improve our service to you.
4. If there are anything that you feel should be shown on our
website, information about your animals which we dont know, we
appreciate your comments and ideas. We are determined to make
Petsearcha a success which can only be done by your support. Tell
friends and people you know, the word of mouth is the best recommendation.
"ENJOY USING PETSEARCHA.COM!"